Important Notes and Forms
1. If you are sampling food or have an item with an open flame you must fill out corresponding forms below. Contact Terri Harrison, 703-766-1306 or email@example.com with questions.
Sampling Food & Beverage- Dulles Expo
Fire Marshall Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations for a Fireplace
2. Marketplace Events requires all exhibitors to carry Commercial General Liability insurance. John Buttine Insurance is our preferred company.
3. Service order forms from Dulles Expo are below. Contact Khrysta Sink, 703-766-1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
Dulles Expo Center now has online ordering...link their services to: www.dullesexpo.com
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
Vehicle Rules and Regulations
Virginia Tax Form
Electric Order Form
Booth Cleaning Order Form
Phone and Internet Order Form
4. Order furniture, signs, and labor assistance from Hale Northeastern, our show decorator. Contact MaryAnn Benson, 716-896-6170 or email@example.com, with questions. Please note that prices increase after August 30, 2017-order early to save!
In an effort to continue to improve the exhibit quality of the Fall Capital Home Show, we are asking all exhibitors to do the following:
1. All exhibit booths must have some type of flooring. 100% of the exhibit booth floor must be covered. Duct tape is not allowed in securing the carpet to the floor. Double sided tape must be used.
2. All tables must be professionally skirted. Skirting must be provided for all exposed areas of the table. Skirting must go from the edge of the table to the floor. All skirting must be pressed and neat. Tablecloths (plastic or fabric), pieces of fabric and bed sheets are not permitted.
3. All signs must be professionally prepared. No handwritten signs are allowed.
4. All exhibit booth walls are to be completely finished. No wires, frames, wood, etc…should be exposed for the public or for your neighbors to see.
5. All areas of the exhibit space agreement must be completed. Please pay special attention to the product listing.
If you have received any information regarding the Fall Capital Home Show that is NOT from Marketplace Events, please let us know and do not give them your information.
Click here for more information.
Exhibitor Web Button
Bring potential customers to the show by providing this ticket discount on your website.
Just follow the below steps:
1. Click "access web button" to save a copy of the button (once open, right click & save the image).
Access Web Button
2. Have your web developer upload the web button to your website.
3. Once the button is uploaded have your web developer link the button to: